Partner / Managing Director, Insurance Tech Consulting (inc Guidewire), Canada
** $270k – $350k CAD Fix + Cash Bonus + Potential equity - up to $800,000k CAD**
**Can be based anywhere in Canada but ideally in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal or Calgary**
We are seeking a highly experienced and strategic-minded Partner/Managing Director for the Insurance practice one of the most prestigious Insurance Strategy and Consulting firms in Canada.
Reporting to an industry known and extremely reputable Managing Partner, you will play a crucial and pivotal role in driving the growth and success by leading and managing high-impact and cutting-edge Tech focused projects including Guidewire and Duck Creek, building and nurturing client relationships, selling complex strategic and consulting solutions, whilst providing strategic guidance to the Canadian Insurance market.
This opportunity would suit someone who has expert industry knowledge of the P&C Tech Consulting market, with numerous large-scale successful implementations with an outstanding network, coupled with the appetite to carve out your own consulting practice, develop a world class team and have a positive impact on the local Insurance market.
This position offers an exciting opportunity to be the spearhead in shaping the insurance industry by developing innovative Tech consulting strategies and solutions across a diverse P&C portfolio, covering a range of topics.
Responsibilities of the Partner / Managing Director, Insurance Tech Consulting:
- Strategy Development: Lead the development of comprehensive insurance Tech Consulting strategies, identifying opportunities for growth, market positioning, and competitive advantage. Collaborate with clients to define their strategic objectives and formulate effective plans to achieve them.
- Client Relationship Management: Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders within insurance organizations, including senior executives, board members, and department leaders. Understand their business needs, anticipate future requirements, and act as a trusted advisor by delivering tailored strategic recommendations.
- Project Leadership: Take ownership of end-to-end project delivery, ensuring high-quality and timely execution. Lead cross-functional teams in problem-solving, analysis, and strategic decision-making. Drive project milestones, manage resources effectively, and ensure client satisfaction throughout the engagement.
- Industry Research and Analysis: Stay abreast of industry trends, emerging technologies, and regulatory changes in the insurance sector. Conduct in-depth market research, competitive analysis, and benchmarking exercises to identify opportunities and inform strategic recommendations.
- Business Development: Contribute to the firm's growth and revenue generation by identifying new business opportunities, cultivating leads, and participating in business development activities. Collaborate with partners and senior leaders to develop and execute Tech Consulting strategies to expand the firm's footprint across the insurance industry.
- Thought Leadership: Establish yourself as a subject matter expert in insurance Tech consulting by conducting research, publishing articles, participating in industry conferences, and speaking engagements. Contribute to the intellectual capital of the firm by developing frameworks, methodologies, and best practices.
- Outstanding team mentorship: Provide mentorship and guidance junior-mid management team, contributing to their professional development. Foster a collaborative and inclusive work environment, promoting knowledge sharing and a culture of continuous learning.
To be considered for the Partner / Managing Director, Insurance Tech Consulting role you must have:
- Extensive experience working for a leading Strategy/Insurance Consulting firm as an established partner where you have led and grown a Technology Consulting Practice.
- Proven track-record of winning, leading, and delivering complex Insurance Tech Consulting / strategy projects within or across Canada’s leading Insurance Carriers.
- Numerous large-scale Guidewire / Duck Creek implementations.
- Expert knowledge of the insurance industry, including trends, challenges, and opportunities.
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and strategic thinking abilities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to engage and influence senior stakeholders.
- Demonstrated business development and client relationship management skills with the ability to bring in £10-15million+ CAD on a yearly basis through either selling of new projects and solutions or Land and Expand situations.
- Leadership capabilities, including the ability to lead teams, manage client expectations, and drive strategic project outcomes.
- A self-motivated and results-oriented mindset, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Please apply now for the Partner / Managing Director, Insurance Tech Consulting role with your latest profile