KOL Marketing Specialist– Layer2, Ethereum
Are you an exceptionally talented and experienced KOL Marketing Specialist with a hunger for a truly rewarding opportunity? We are thrilled to present an exciting opening at our dynamic and innovative Ethereum Layer 2 solution! As a KOL Marketing Specialist, you'll play a pivotal role in onboarding and managing day-to-day relationships with KOLs, while also making a real impact in the rapidly evolving world of Web3 technology.
We're at the forefront of DAO-led L2 networks, revolutionizing the blockchain industry with our boundless potential for tokenized governance and our vision of empowering a more collaborative decentralized economy. Our goal is to deliver scalable, efficient, and robust solutions for decentralized applications, cementing our position as the driving force in this transformative industry.
In the role of KOL Marketing Specialist, you'll be integral to our mission. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Source and review the right KOLs/influencers for each campaign.
- Onboard and manage day-to-day relationships with KOLs.
- Define creative strategy for branded content, draft creative briefs, and negotiate influencer/KOL deliverable agreements.
- Produce and quality control branded content with influencers/KOLs to support milestone events (product launches, major marketing moments, etc.).
- Establish and maintain long-term relationships with valuable KOLs.
- Report on the impact of influencer/KOL marketing activity, providing insights into the most effective ways to measure individual channels.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders across the Ecosystem to conduct KOL marketing activities that support business growth.
- Identify new opportunities in the KOL marketing field, such as content co-creation and AMAs, by working with social media and business partners.
To truly excel in this role, we are looking for candidates who possess:
- 2-4 years of experience in marketing, advertising, communications, or a related discipline, with 3+ years of specific experience in KOL marketing.
- General understanding of the crypto and blockchain space, with an extensive network of Web3 KOLs and good account management skills being a plus.
- Motivated doer, self-starter, and responsive team collaborator with a passion for all things crypto.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Knowledge of other languages such as Russian, Korean, or Mandarin would be advantageous.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail and high levels of accuracy.
- A bachelor's degree in communications, public relations, or an equivalent field.
If you are familiar with web3 and have experience in external communication, PR or Marketing, reach out to Poppy Colbourne today.