Senior Frontend Developer - Web3, DAO
When joining the team you’ll be fully integrated into the design and code review process and have the autonomy to take over non-trivial features from end to end.
The Senior Frontend Developer will be required:
- React, Next.JS
- HTML, and CSS, this candidate will be able to translate user and business needs into functional frontend design.
The Senior Frontend Developer will be responsible for:
- Create a unified component library that is functional, elegant, performant, and mobile-friendly
- Extract and develop core modules from design mocks
- Consistently apply composability, performance, and accessibility standards
- Distinguish tradeoffs of building one-off vs reusable features
- Ensure that components are well-tested
- Review contributions and components developed by the ecosystem and design partners
- Influence the creation, design, and execution of delightful DeFi products
- 4+ years of front-end framework experience
- 2+ years of full-stack experience
- Bilingual English and Mandarin
- Prior experience working with component libraries or design teams in user-facing applications
- A desire to keep up with modern best practices in web development
- Ideally (non-essential) but familiarity with the web3 frontend stack (ethers.js/web3.js, EIP-1193, client-side private key management, etc.)
- Some exposure to building trading interfaces, data-heavy analytics pages, documentation portals and more
- A deep understanding of the architecture of modern client-side applications
If you're interested in the frontend role, then please reach out to Poppy for more information.